August 15-16, Tokyo, Japan and in virtual
National Institute of Information and Communications Technology
The 18th Asia Joint Conference on Information Security (AsiaJCIS 2023) will be held in Tokyo, Japan on August 15 through 16, 2023. A web conferencing platform is also provided for virtual attendance. The focus of this conference is on the technical and practical aspects of the security applications. The conference will serve as a forum to present new results from the academic research community as well as from the industry. Original papers are solicited for submission to AsiaJCIS. In addition, several distinguished security experts will be invited to give technical talks.
- Opening Date for Paper Submissions: April 4, 2023
- Paper Submission Deadline: May 8, 2023 (extended from April 24, 2023)
- Registration Opening Date:
June 1, 2023Postponed until the conference’s account is allowed to accept credit card payments.
- Acceptance Notification: June 9, 2023
- Camera-ready Due: July 1, 2023
- Poster Submission Deadline: July 16, 2023
- Conference Date: August 15-16, 2023
Please refer to the registration site for the information about the registration including the registration fees, the early bird rate, and the registration closing date. The registration can be started as of June 1, 2023. Note that at least one of the authors of an accepted paper should complete the paper registration until July 14, 2023 (JST).
- Submission page is opened. (April 4, 2023)
- The website is launched. (Feb 1, 2023)
All accepted papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library and the IEEE CSDL (Computer Society Digital Library).